To kick off Rhythm Traders’ 25th Anniversary, we are proud to host Meet the Masters this Friday, May 26th – Sabian’s Master Craftsmen will spend the day at Rhythm Traders showing the art of cymbal making!
Over 50 one-of-a-kind prototypes will be available at unbelievable prices, with on-site hammering and lathing to customize them to your desire, and product specialists and craftsmen on-hand to answer your questions.
Don’t miss this rare educational opportunity for Portland-area drummers to immerse themselves in the centuries-old Turkish cymbal-making tradition…
* See and learn about Cymbal Making first-hand!
* Hand select one-of-a-kind cymbals from dozens of Sabian Prototypes and custom cymbals onsite for one day only!
* See the tools, machinery and cymbalsmiths that turn 80% Copper and 20% Tin into instruments!
* Bring-in your own cymbal for some hammering, lathing and sonic matching with new cymbals!
* Talk shop! Learn about cymbal metallurgy, ask questions, take pictures and hear the difference!
* Save-Save-Save!! We will have the lowest prices of the year on all Sabian cymbals and merch!
*Grab some free food and drinks too. We’ll be grilling out!
For more information, check out the event page below: